- Each Case:
- Is made in the U.S.A.
- Uses locally sourced woods
- 14.0" wide, 8.625" deep, 2.875" tall
- Has a traditional dark, rich finish
- Interior is lined in red velvet
- Has a pocket designed to hold your .45 pistol
- Includes a USMC challenge coin
- Closes with a lock and key
- The custom engraved placard includes:
- The retiree's name
- Make and model of the pistol
- The serial number
All cases are custom made to fit the Colt Government Model 1911 .45 Pistols, and orders require 6-8 weeks of production time in order to insure the personalized information is accurate and up to date. No pistol is included with any display case purchase.
Size: 14.0" wide, 8.625" deep, 2.875" tall
You can order your case prior to receiving your class pistol, and we will hold production until you can provide your unique serial number. Just enter "Hold for Serial Number" below. A proof of the personalized placard will be provided for approval prior to production.
Enter your engraving information here: