We are proud to present our custom designed display case to showcase the West Point Class of 1975 Reunion Commemorative engraved Kimber Custom II Model 1911 .45 Class Pistol. This dark cherry wood display box is finished to a high quality sheen and is available in 2 different configurations. The glass top case has a piece of beveled glass built into the top while the engraved top case has either the West Point Crest or the 1975 class crest engraved into the lid.Each Case:
- Is made in the U.S.A.
- Uses locally sourced woods
- 14.0" wide, 8.625" deep, 2.875" tall
- Has a traditional dark, rich finish
- Interior is lined in red velvet
- Beveled glass lid or solid cherry lid
- Has a pocket designed to hold your Kimber Custom II 1911 .45 Pistol
- Includes a West Point challenge coin
- Closes with a lock and key
- The custom engraved graduates placard includes:
- A choice of our traditional placard with the West Point name art or the 1975 Class Crest
- The graduate's name
- Graduating class year
- Make and model of the pistol
All cases are custom made to fit the West Point 1975 .45 Class Pistols, and orders require 6-8 weeks of production time, in order to insure the personalized information is accurate and up to date. No pistol is included with any display case purchase.
Our cases are licensed by the United States Military Academy Royalty program.
Glass Top 25-0851-75
Engraved Top 25-0852-75
Size: 14.0" wide, 8.625" deep, 2.875" tall
Licensed by the U.S. Military Academy
You can order your case prior to receiving your class pistol, and we will hold production until you can provide your unique serial number. Just enter "Hold for Serial Number" below. A proof of the personalized placard will be provided for approval prior to production.
Enter your engraving information here: