We are proud to present our custom designed dual pistol display case to showcase both pistols selected for the West Point reunion class of 1981. This case is enlarged from our normal case, in order to hold two Colt Government Model 1911 .45 Class Pistols.
This dark cherry wood display box is finished to a high quality sheen and has a piece of beveled glass built into the top.
- Is made in the U.S.A.
- Uses locally sourced woods
- 17-1/4" wide, 10-1/2" deep, 2-7/8" tall
- Has a traditional dark, rich finish
- Beveled glass Lid
- Interior is lined in red velvet
- Has two pockets, each designed to hold a Colt .45 pistol
- Includes a West Point challenge coin
- Closes with a lock and key
- The graduate's name
- Graduating class year
- A choice of adding the West Point Crest or your Class Crest
- Make and model of the pistols
Our cases are licensed by the United States Military Academy and a portion of the proceeds goes to support the Cadets through the USMA Royalty program.
Size: 17.25" wide, 10.5" deep, 2.875" tall
Licensed by the U.S. Military Academy
You can order your case prior to receiving your class pistol, and we will hold production until you can provide your unique serial number. Just enter "Hold for Serial Number" below. A proof of the personalized placard will be provided for approval prior to production.
Enter your engraving information here: