We are proud to present our custom designed display case to showcase the West Point Class of 1984 Reunion Commemorative engraved Sig Sauer Model 1991T .45 Class Pistol. This dark cherry wood display box is finished to a high quality sheen. This case can be engraved with your choice of the 1984 Class Crest or the West Point Crest laser engraved on the solid top.
- Each Case:
- Is made in the U.S.A.
- Uses locally sourced woods
- 14.0" wide, 8.625" deep, 2.875" tall
- Has a traditional dark, rich finish
- Interior is lined in red velvet
- Has a pocket designed to hold your Sig Sauer .45 pistol
- Includes a West Point challenge coin
- Closes with a lock and key
- The custom engraved placard includes:
- A choice of our traditional placard with the West Point name art or the 1984 Class Crest
- The graduate's name
- Graduating class year
- Make and model of the pistol
- Sig Sauer serial number
All cases are custom made to fit the West Point Sig Sauer Model 1911T .45 Class Pistols, and orders require 6-8 weeks of production time in order to insure the personalized information is accurate and up to date. No pistol is included with any display case purchase.
Our cases are licensed by the United States Military Academy.
Size: 14.0" wide, 8.625" deep, 2.875" tall
Licensed by the U.S. Military Academy
You can order your case prior to receiving your class pistol, and we will hold production until you can provide your unique serial number. Just enter "Hold for Serial Number" below. A proof of the personalized placard will be provided for approval prior to production.
Enter your engraving information here: