We are proud to present our custom designed display case to showcase the West Point Class of 1993 Reunion Commemorative engraved Colt Government Model 1911 .45 Class Pistol. This dark cherry wood display box is finished to a high quality sheen. This case can be engraved with your choice of the 1993 Class Crest or the West Point Crest laser engraved on the solid top.
- Each Case:
- Is made in the U.S.A.
- Uses locally sourced woods
- 14.0" wide, 8.625" deep, 2.875" tall
- Has a traditional dark, rich finish
- Interior is lined in red velvet
- Has a pocket designed to hold your Pistols
- Colt Government Model 1911 .45 pistol
- Kimber Pro-Carry II 1911 .45 Pistol
- Includes a West Point challenge coin
- Closes with a lock and key
- The custom engraved placard includes:
- A choice of our traditional placard with the West Point name art or the 1968 Class Crest
- The graduate's name
- Graduating class year
- Make and model of the pistol
All cases are custom made to fit either the West Point Colt Government Model 1911 .45 or the Kimber Pro Carry II .45 Pistol, and orders require 6-8 weeks of production time, in order to insure the personalized information is accurate and up to date. No pistol is included with any display case purchase.
Our cases are licensed by the United States Military Academy and a portion of the proceeds goes to support the Cadets through the USMA Royalty program.
Size: 14.0" wide, 8.625" deep, 2.875" tall
Licensed by the U.S. Military Academy
A proof of the personalized placard will be provided for approval prior to production.
Enter your engraving information here: