Let us help make your class reunion something special!
West Point Reunion Classes, let AcademyCommemoratives.com design a unique display case for your commemorative pistol. We're licensed by the Academy, and have been producing pistol cases for the graduating classes for several years.
Our unique designs include:
- Choice of two different case configurations
- The solid top of our solid top case is laser engraved with your choice of your class crest, or the West Point Crest and color filled in gold.
- The beveled glass top of our case provides you a clear view of your weapon while securely locked inside.
- We offer both engraved top and glass top cases designed primarily for the Colt Government Model 1911, but we can create a custom pocket to fit just about any model weapon.
- The interiors of both are covered in a rich red velvet material to highlight your pistol.
- Each case has an engraved placard with your choice of your class crest or the West Point Name Art along with your name, class year, make/model, and serial number for your weapon.
- A West Point challenge coin completes the package.
Current Reunion Programs
Class of 1976 Program
Class of 1978 Program
Orders take approximately 6-weeks to process, and sometimes longer for custom configurations.
We offer discounts when ordering for large groups or even whole classes, or let your graduates order their own cases one at at time.
Cases for other pistol models or multiple pistol designs can be ordered at additional expense.
For Information On Building
Your Reunion Display Case Program
Licensed by the United States Military Academy.
A portion of every sale goes to support the cadets through the Academy's royalty program.
And, of course, no pistol is included with any display case purchase.