A New Home for Your Air Force Class Pistol!
Taking orders now!
Order your own customized Class Pistol Display Case
Take your .45 out of it's plastic case and display Air Force class pistol with pride in one of our unique Air Force Academy Pistol display cases. Licensed by the United States Air Force Academy, these locking cases are made in America from locally sourced cherry wood and finished in a rich, dark finish. The classic design holds a unique collector's item and souvenir of your time at the Air Force Academy. It is the perfect gift for your Cadet's graduation or for that Old Grad to show off his collectible.Our unique designs include:
- The solid top of our #24-0851 case is laser engraved with the Air Force Academy Crest and color filled in gold.
- The beveled glass top of our #24-0852 case provides you a clear view of your weapon.
- The interiors of both are covered in a rich red velvet material to highlight your pistol.
- A custom designed pocket is ready to accept your Colt Government Model 45 Caliber.
- For graduates: an engraved placard with your name, class year, make/model, and unique USAFA serial #.
- For non-graduates: a placard engraved with the class year, design of the pistol, make/model and USAFA serial #.
- An Air Force Academy challenge coin completes the package.
We are now taking orders for these unique display cases. Each case is custom tailored to your order, please allow 6-8 weeks of production time before your delivery.
Cases for other pistol models or multiple pistol designs can be ordered at additional expense.
Please contact AcademyCommemoratives.com for information.
Now is the time to show off your collector's piece!
Click below to order your Customized Display Case.
Licensed by the United States Air Force Academy.
A portion of every sale goes to support the cadets through the Academy's royalty program.
And, of course, no pistol is included with any display case purchase.