Taking orders now!
Order your own customized Class Pistol Display Case
Take your .45 out of it's plastic case and display your Citadel Reunion class pistol with pride in one of our unique Class Pistol Display Cases. Licensed by The Citadel, these locking cases are made in America from locally sourced cherry wood and finished in a rich, dark finish. The classic design holds a unique collector's item and souvenir of your time at The Citadel.
Our unique designs include:
- The beveled glass top of our #75-0851-05 case provides you a clear view of your weapon.
- The solid top of our #75-0852-05 case is laser engraved with The Citadel seal, color filled in gold, and polished.
- The interiors of both are covered in a rich blue velvet material to highlight your pistol.
- A custom designed pocket is ready to accept your custom engraved Kimber Stainless II 1911 .45 Caliber pistol
- Includes a personally engraved placard with your name, class year, and make and model of your pistol.
- A Citadel challenge coin completes the package
Academy Commemoratives is open and shipping orders during the COVID-19 emergency. We are a small shop, not seriously affected by the shelter-in-place orders. We will continue to deliver your orders in a timely manner.
The one product that has been affected by the lock-down are our custom class pistol display cases. Our manufacturer has re-opened their shop, and they still have many of our orders still pending and the catch up on production. We've been assured that all orders will be completed on a timely manner but their production time has been extended because of supply chain issues. What was taking 6-8 weeks to produce a custom case is now taking 12-16 weeks to complete.
Thank you for your patience.
Cases for other pistol models or multiple pistol designs can be ordered at additional expense.
Please contact AcademyCommemoratives.com for information.
Now is the time to show off your collector's piece!
Click below to order your Customized Display Case.
Licensed by the The Citadel, the Military College of South Carolina.
A portion of every sale goes to support the cadets through the school's royalty program.
And, of course, no pistol is included with any display case purchase.