We are proud to present our custom designed display case to showcase The Citadel class of 2005 Commemorative class pistols. Our case is designed to fit the specially engraved Kimber Stainless II 1911. Our dark cherry wood display box is finished to a high quality sheen and has The Citadel's seal laser engraved into the solid cherry top.
- Each Case:
- Is made in the U.S.A.
- Uses locally sourced woods
- 14.0" wide, 8.625" deep, 2.875" tall
- Has a traditional dark, rich finish
- Interior is lined in blue velvet
- Has a pocket designed to hold your .45 pistol
- Includes a Citadel challenge coin
- Closes with a lock and key
- The custom engraved graduates placard includes:
- The graduate's name
- Graduating class year
- Make and model of the pistol
All cases are custom made to fit the Citadel Commemorative .45 Class Pistols, and orders require 12-16 weeks of production time in order to insure the personalized information is accurate and up to date. No pistol is included with any display case purchase.
Our cases are licensed by The Citadel and a portion of the proceeds goes to support the Cadets through The Citadel Royalty program.
Size: 14.0" wide, 8.625" deep, 2.875" tall
Licensed by the Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina