Taking orders now!
Order your own customized Class Pistol Display Case
Take your weapon out of it's plastic case and display your pistol in a unique Coast Guard Academy Pistol display case. Licensed by the United States Coast Guard Academy, these locking cases are made in America from locally sourced cherry wood and finished in a rich, dark finish. The classic design holds a unique collector's item and souvenir of your time at the Academy. It is the perfect gift for your Cadet's graduation or a family member.
- Our unique designs include:
- The beveled glass top of our #21-0851 case provides you a clear view of your weapon.
- The solid top of our #21-0852 case is laser engraved with the Coast Guard Academy Crest and color filled in gold.
- The interiors of both are covered in a rich red velvet material to highlight your pistol.
- A custom designed pocket is ready to accept your Colt Government Model 1911 or any other make/model.
- For graduates: an engraved placard with your name, class year, and make/model.
- For non-graduates: a placard engraved with the class year, design of the pistol, and make/model.
- A Coast Guard Academy challenge coin completes the package.
We are now taking orders for these unique display cases. Each case is custom tailored to your order, please allow 6-8 weeks of production time before your delivery.
Cases for other pistol models or multiple pistol designs can be ordered at additional expense.
Please contact AcademyCommemoratives.com for information.
Now is the time to show off your collector's piece!
Click below to order your Customized Display Case.
Licensed by the United States Coast Guard Academy.
A portion of every sale goes to support the cadets through the Academy's royalty program. And, of course, no pistol is included with any display case purchase.