We are proud to present our custom designed dual pistol display case to showcase two Coast Guard Academy commemorative pistols. This case is enlarged from our normal case, in order to hold two class pistols, the .45's. This dark cherry wood display box is finished to a high quality sheen and can have the Coast Guard Academy Crest is laser engraved on the solid top.
- Is made in the U.S.A.
- Uses locally sourced woods
- 17-1/4" wide, 10-1/2" deep, 2-7/8" tall
- Has a traditional dark, rich finish
- Interior is lined in red velvet
- Has a pockets designed to hold two .45 pistols
- Includes a Coast Guard Academy challenge coin
- Closes with a lock and key
The custom engraved placard includes:
- The graduate's name
- Graduating class year
- The Coast Guard Academy Name Art
- Make and model of the pistols
All cases are custom made to fit the Coast Guard Academy .45 Class Pistols, and orders require 6-8 weeks of production time in order to insure the personalized information is accurate and up to date. No pistol is included with any display case purchase.
Our cases are licensed by the United States Coast Guard Academy and a portion of the proceeds goes to support the Cadets through the Academy Royalty program.
Let us know the make and model of your pistol when you order.
Size: 17.25" wide, 10.5" deep, 2.875" tall
Licensed by the U.S. Coast Guard Academy
A proof of the personalized placard will be provided for approval prior to production.