Taking orders now!
Order your own customized Class Pistol Display Case
created specifically for the the Class of 2022
Take your .45 out of it's plastic case and display your Navy class pistol with pride in one of our unique Class Pistol display cases. Licensed by the United States Naval Academy, these locking cases are made in America from locally sourced cherry wood and finished in a rich, dark finish. The classic design holds a unique collector's item and souvenir of your time at Annapolis.
- Our unique designs include:
- The solid top of our #23-0851-22 case is laser engraved with the Naval Academy Crest and color filled in gold.
- The beveled glass top of our #23-0852-22 case provides you a clear view of your weapon.
- The interiors of both are covered in a rich red velvet material to highlight your pistol.
- A custom designed pocket is ready to accept your custom engraved Colt .45's.
- An engraved placard with Naval Academy word art, your name, class year, and make/model.
- A Naval Academy challenge coin completes the package.
We are now taking orders for these unique display cases. Each case is custom tailored to your order, please allow 12-18 weeks of production time to deliver your delivery.
Cases for other pistol models or multiple pistol designs can be ordered at additional expense.
Please contact AcademyCommemoratives.com for information.
Now is the time to show off your collector's piece!
Click below to order your Customized Display Case.
Licensed by the United States Naval Academy.
A portion of every sale goes to support the cadets through the Academy's royalty program.
And, of course, no pistol is included with any display case purchase.