Order your own customized Class Pistol Display Case designed specifically for the West Point Class of 1977 Reunion Pistols commissioned by your Reunion Committee.
Take your .45 out of it's plastic case and display your West Point reunion class pistol with pride in one of our unique Class Pistol display cases. Licensed by the United States Military Academy, these locking cases are made in America from locally sourced cherry wood and finished in a rich, dark finish. The classic design holds a unique collector's item and souvenir of your time at West Point.
- Our unique designs include:
- The solid top of our single or dual pistol cases are laser engraved with your 1977 class crest, or the West Point Crest and color filled in gold.
- The beveled glass top of our single or dual pistol cases provides you a clear view of your weapon.
- The interiors of all are covered in a rich red velvet material to highlight your pistol.
- A custom designed pocket is ready to accept your custom engraved Colt Government Model .45 Caliber or the Colt Competition .45 caliber.
- An engraved placard with your choice of your '77 class crest or the West Point Name Art, and your name, class year and make/model.
- A West Point challenge coin completes the package.
We are now taking orders for these unique display cases. Each case is custom tailored to your order, with the issues created by the Covid-19 pandemic please allow 12-16 weeks of production time before your delivery.
Cases for other pistol models or multiple pistol designs can be ordered at additional expense.
Please contact AcademyCommemoratives.com for information.
Now is the time to show off your collector's piece!
Click below to order your Customized Display Case.
Licensed by the United States Military Academy.
A portion of every sale goes to support the cadets through the Academy's royalty program. And, of course, no pistol is included with any display case purchase.