Taking orders now!
Order your own customized Class Pistol Display Case
Take your .45 out of it's plastic case and display your West Point class pistol with pride in one of our unique Class Pistol display cases. Licensed by the United States Military Academy, these locking cases are made in America from locally sourced cherry wood and finished in a rich, dark finish. The classic design holds a unique collector's item and souvenir of your time at West Point. It is the perfect gift for your Firsties' graduation or for that Old Grad to show off his collectible.
- Our unique designs include:
- The beveled glass top of our #25-0851 case provides you a clear view of your weapon.
- The solid top of our #25-0852 case is laser engraved with the West Point Crest and color filled in gold.
- The interiors of both are covered in a rich red velvet material to highlight your pistol.
- A custom designed pocket is ready to accept your Colt Government Model 1911, Colt 1911 Competition Model or your Colt Single Action Army Revolver.
- For graduates: an engraved placard with your name, class year, make/model, and unique USMA serial #.
- For non-graduates: a placard engraved with the class year, design of the pistol, make/model and USMA serial #.
- A West Point challenge coin completes the package.
We are now taking orders for these unique display cases. Each case is custom tailored to your order, please allow 6-8 weeks of production time before your delivery.
Cases for other pistol models or multiple pistol designs can be ordered at additional expense.
Please contact AcademyCommemoratives.com for information.
Now is the time to show off your collector's piece!
Click below to order your Customized Display Case.
Licensed by the United States Military Academy.
A portion of every sale goes to support the cadets through the Academy's royalty program.
An additional $25 goes directly to support the West Point Pistol Team.
And, of course, no pistol is included with any display case purchase.