Covid 19 Update
The Covid Pandemic has forced a price increase on us, created by the impact it has had on the supply chain. This supply chain issue has also affected our deliveries from our manufacturing partner. What was 6-8 weeks has turned into months. We promise we will deliver your display case, it's just unknown at this time how long it will take. Thank you for your understanding.
- -We are proud to present our custom designed display case to showcase the West Point Class of 1992 graduating class pistols. Our case is designed to fit the Classic is a Colt model O1911C.
This dark cherry wood display box is finished to a high quality sheen and has a clear, beveled glass top.
- Each Case:
- Is made in the U.S.A.
- Uses locally sourced woods
- 14.0" wide, 8.625" deep, 2.875" tall
- Has a traditional dark, rich finish
- Interior is lined in red velvet
- Has a pocket designed to securely hold your pistol
- Includes a West Point challenge coin
- Closes with a lock and key
- The custom engraved graduates placard includes:
- The graduate's name
- Graduating class year
- Make and model of the pistol
All cases are custom made to fit the West Point Reunion Class Pistols, and orders require 6-8 weeks of production time in order to insure the personalized information is accurate and up to date. No pistol is included with any display case purchase.
Our cases are licensed by the United States Military Academy and a portion of the proceeds goes to support the Cadets through the USMA Royalty program.
Size: 14.0" wide, 8.625" deep, 2.875" tall
Licensed by the U.S. Military Academy
You can order your case prior to receiving your class pistol.