We are proud to present our custom designed display case to showcase the West Point Class of 1992 graduating class pistols. Our case is designed to fit the Classic is a Colt model O1911C
This dark cherry wood display box is finished to a high quality sheen and has the West Point Crest laser engraved on the solid top.
- Is made in the U.S.A.
- Uses locally sourced woods
- 17-1/4" wide, 10-1/2" deep, 2-7/8" tall
- Has a traditional dark, rich finish
- Interior is lined in red velvet
- Has a pockets designed to hold two Colt .45 pistols
- Includes a West Point challenge coin
- Closes with a lock and key
The custom engraved placard includes:
- The graduate's name
- Graduating class year
- A choice of adding the West Point Crest or your Class Crest
- Make and model of the pistols
All cases are custom made to fit the West Point Colt .45 Government Model 1911 Class Pistols, and orders require 6-8 weeks of production time in order to insure the personalized information is accurate and up to date. No pistol is included with any display case purchase.
Our cases are licensed by the United States Military Academy and a portion of the proceeds goes to support the Cadets through the USMA Royalty program.
Size: 17.25" wide, 10.5" deep, 2.875" tall
Licensed by the U.S. Military Academy
You can order your case prior to receiving your class pistol, and we will hold production until you can provide your unique serial number. Just enter "Hold for Serial Number" below. A proof of the personalized placard will be provided for approval prior to production.