We are proud to present our custom designed dual pistol display case to showcase two Naval Academy Class of 2024 commemorative class pistols. This case is enlarged from our normal case, in order to hold two class pistols, the Colt .45's. This dark cherry wood display box is finished to a high quality sheen and can have the Naval Academy Crest is laser engraved on the solid top.
- Is made in the U.S.A.
- Uses locally sourced woods
- 17-1/4" wide, 10-1/2" deep, 2-7/8" tall
- Has a traditional dark, rich finish
- Interior is lined in red velvet
- Has a pockets designed to hold two Colt .45 pistols
- Includes a Naval Academy challenge coin
- Closes with a lock and key
The custom engraved placard includes:
- The graduate's name
- Graduating class year
- The Naval Academy Name Art
- Make and model of the pistols
All cases are custom made to fit the Naval Academy Colt .45 Class Pistols, and orders require 12-16 weeks of production time in order to insure the personalized information is accurate and up to date. No pistol is included with any display case purchase.
Our cases are licensed by the United States Naval Academy and a portion of the proceeds goes to support the Midshipmen through the Academy Royalty program.
Size: 17.25" wide, 10.5" deep, 2.875" tall
Licensed by the U.S. Naval Academy
Enter your personal information here: