- Each Case:
- Choose between engraving the 1982 Class Crest or the West Point Crest
- Our cases are made in the U.S.A.
- We use locally sourced woods
- 14.0" wide, 8.625" deep, 2.875" tall
- Has a traditional dark, rich finish
- Interior is lined in red velvet
- Has a pocket designed to hold your Colt Model M1991 .45 pistol
- Includes a West Point challenge coin
- Closes with a lock and key
- The custom engraved placard includes:
- A choice of our traditional placard with the West Point name art or the 1982 Class Crest
- The graduate's name
- Graduating class year
- Make and model of the pistol
- Colt .45 serial number
All cases are custom made to fit the West Point Colt Government Model M1991 .45 Class Pistols, and orders require 6-8 weeks of production time in order to insure the personalized information is accurate and up to date. No pistol is included with any display case purchase.
Our cases are licensed by the United States Military Academy and a portion of the proceeds goes to support the Cadets through the USMA Royalty program.
Size: 14.0" wide, 8.625" deep, 2.875" tall
Licensed by the U.S. Military Academy
You can order your case prior to receiving your class pistol, and we will hold production until you can provide your unique serial number. Just enter "Hold for Serial Number" below. A proof of the personalized placard will be provided for approval prior to production.
Enter your engraving information here: