We are proud to present our custom designed display case to showcase the West Point Class of 1982 Reunion Commemorative engraved Colt Government Model 1911 .45 Class Pistol. This dark cherry wood display box is finished to a high quality sheen and has a piece of beveled glass built into the top.
- Each Case:
- Is made in the U.S.A.
- Uses locally sourced woods
- 14.0" wide, 8.625" deep, 2.875" tall
- Has a traditional dark, rich finish
- Interior is lined in red velvet
- Beveled glass lid
- Has a pocket designed to hold your .45 pistol
- Includes a West Point challenge coin
- Closes with a lock and key
- The custom engraved graduates placard includes:
- A choice of our traditional placard with the West Point name art or the 1976 Class Crest
- The graduate's name
- Graduating class year
- Make and model of the pistol
- Colt Model 1911 serial number
All cases are custom made to fit the West Point Colt Model 1911 .45 Class Pistols, and orders require 6-8 weeks of production time once serlal numbers are received, in order to insure the personalized information is accurate and up to date. No pistol is included with any display case purchase.
Our cases are licensed by the United States Military Academy and a portion of the proceeds goes to support the Cadets through the USMA Royalty program.
Size: 14.0" wide, 8.625" deep, 2.875" tall
Licensed by the U.S. Military Academy
You can order your case prior to receiving your class pistol, and we will hold production until you can provide your unique serial number. Just enter "Hold for Serial Number" below. A proof of the personalized placard will be provided for approval prior to production.
Enter your engraving information here: