We are proud to present our custom designed display case to showcase the Naval Academy class of 2020's engraved Colt .45 Class Pistol. This dark cherry wood display box is finished to a high quality sheen and has a clear, beveled glass top.
- Each Case:
- Is made in the U.S.A.
- Uses locally sourced woods
- 14.0" wide, 8.625" deep, 2.875" tall
- Has a traditional dark, rich finish
- Interior is lined in red velvet
- Has a pocket designed to hold your 1911 .45 pistol
- Includes a Naval Academy challenge coin
- Closes with a lock and key
- The custom engraved graduates placard includes:
- The graduate's name
- Graduating class year
- Make and model of the pistol
All cases are custom made to fit the Naval Academy Colt 1911 .45 Class Pistols, and orders require 12-16 weeks of production time in order to insure the personalized information is accurate and up to date. No pistol is included with any display case purchase.
Our cases are licensed by the United States Naval Academy and a portion of the proceeds goes to support the Midshipmen through the USNA Royalty program.
Size: 14.0" wide, 8.625" deep, 2.875" tall
Licensed by the U.S. Naval Academy
Enter your engraving information here: